How Can We Help?
Building a Filtered Browse of Library
HookSelect allows you to build a filtered browse of the songs in the library. To do this follow the instructions in the video
- Select Searches
- Select More Options
- Choose a year range (there are multiple options) (1995-present in example)
- Choose formats (Adult Contemporary, CHR and New Rock Alternative in example)
- Click Search. View results.
- If you change view to results only you can see more data.
- For a more focused search, choose the arrow to the right of the search box for “choose only songs with audio” – this will filter the list further by showing only songs that are in the database and already have a hook (thus, more testing, airplay, etc.)