- When Nielsen Audio (Arbitron) released Maximizer 10.3, it created a conflict that causes the error “HookSelect was compiled in a different version of FoxPro.”To fix this problem, you must download the following 3 files (contained in the zip file) and place them in your c:\windows\system32 folder.
- Download Maximizer Fix here: Maximizerfix.zip
- 1. Save this file to your desktop and unzip the 3 files.
2. Copy these 3 files to c:\windows\system32.
3. Start HookSelect…it should start normally.If you have ANY trouble, please call Michael at (404) 835-0205.